TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. In these conditions, the following words / expressions have the following meanings;- “Tour Package(s)” means the travel and ancillary arrangements made by Office Friendly for each individual guest booked by OFFICE FRIENDLY in connection with the Hot Rocks Trip.
“Guest” means the individual representing the winner who will actually take the Tour Package purchased by OFFICE FRIENDLY. They must be the business owner or a director of the winning company and aged 18 or over.
SPECIAL REQUESTS AND MEDICAL PROBLEMS / DISABILITIES
2. OFFICE FRIENDLY will do their best to comply with special requests made in writing at the time of booking. Although OFFICE FRIENDLY will endeavour to pass reasonable requests on to the relevant supplier, OFFICE FRIENDLY regrets it cannot guarantee any request will be met unless OFFICE FRIENDLY have specifically confirmed this. For your own protection, you should obtain confirmation in writing from OFFICE FRIENDLY that your request will be complied with (where possible) if your request is important to you. Confirmation that a special request has been noted or passed on to the supplier or the inclusion of the special request on your Booking Confirmation or any other documentation is not confirmation that the request will be met. Unless and until specifically confirmed, all special requests are subject to availability. If you have any medical problem or disability which may affect your Tour Package, please tell OFFICE FRIENDLY as soon as possible so OFFICE FRIENDLY can advise as to the suitability of the chosen arrangements.
VISAS AND PASSPORTS
3. Passport requirements may change and winning customers must check the up to date position in good time before departure with the Embassy or Consulate of the country(ies) guests are travelling through and to. A full British passport presently takes up to 12 weeks to obtain depending on whether you are renewing an existing one or obtaining a new one. If the guest is not a British citizen or holds a non British passport, winners/the guest must check passport and visa requirements with the Embassy or Consulate of the country(ies) to or through which the guest are intending to travel. If failure to have any necessary travel or other documents results to fines, surcharges or other financial penalty being imposed on OFFICE FRIENDLY, the winner and/or the guest will be responsible for reimbursing OFFICE FRIENDLY accordingly.
4. Except where otherwise expressly stated in these conditions, OFFICE FRIENDLY regret it cannot accept liability or pay any compensation where the performance or prompt performance of our contractual obligations is prevented or affected by or you otherwise suffer any damage or loss as a result of “force majeure”. “Force majeure” means any event which OFFICE FRIENDLY and/or the supplier of the service(s) in question could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such circumstances may include, but are not limited to, war or the threat of war, civil strife, riot, terrorist activity, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, industrial dispute, adverse weather conditions, pandemics and any restrictions enforced and all similar events outside our/the supplier’s control.
5. The flight timings given on booking and detailed on the winner’s confirmation are for general guidance only and are subject to change. The latest timings will be supplied to the winner’s 2 weeks prior to the departure, and tickets will be distributed on arrival at the airport prior to departure. OFFICE FRIENDLY will contact you as soon as it becomes aware of any flight changes, but it is also the winner’s and/or the guest’s responsibility to keep up to date with any changes prior to travel as the airline may contact the winner and/or the guest directly.
TRAVEL TO & FROM POINT OF DEPARTURE
6. It is the winner’s and/or the guest’s responsibility and expense to get to and from the departure airport to meet the group and join the trip. Please ensure you leave adequate time to arrive at the departure airport, any missed flights due to lateness OFFICE FRIENDLY will not be held responsible or cover any additional travel costs.
TRAVEL TESTING REQUIREMENTS
7. It is the responsibility and expense of each individual traveller to understand the requirements for any testing required either for entry into the tour destination or return travel to the UK.
INSURANCE AND TRAVEL DELAYS
8. It is the winner’s responsibility to have adequate and appropriate travel insurance which is suitable for the guest’s particular requirements. Guests must take a copy of their travel insurance policy away with them. It is their responsibility to ensure that the insurance they take is adequate for their particular needs in all respects. OFFICE FRIENDLY will not check insurance policies and will not be responsible if adequate insurance is not in place prior to travel.
9. The winner accepts responsibility for any damage or loss caused by themselves on the trip. Full payment for any such damage or loss must be paid direct at the time to the supplier concerned. If the winner fails to, they will be responsible for meeting any claims subsequently made against OFFICE FRIENDLY (together with our own and the other party’s full legal costs) as a result of the guest’s actions. OFFICE FRIENDLY expect all guests to have consideration for other people. If in our reasonable opinion or in the reasonable opinion of any other person in authority, any guest behaves in such a way as to cause or be likely to cause danger, upset or distress to any third party or damage to property, OFFICE FRIENDLY are entitled, without prior notice, to terminate the Tour Package of the guest(s) concerned. In this situation, the guest(s) concerned will be required to leave the accommodation or other service and OFFICE FRIENDLY will notify the relevant winner of the behaviour of the guest attending on their behalf. OFFICE FRIENDLY will have no further responsibility toward such guest(s) including any return travel arrangements. No refunds will be made, and we will not pay any expenses or costs incurred as a result of the termination.
10. The OFFICE FRIENDLY Hot Rocks Incentive runs for a period of 6 months from 4th January to 30th June 2022 for OFFICE FRIENDLY Shareholder members only. Participants are split in to 3 categories based on total spend through VOW on Q-Connect & Exclusive Brands for Q1 & Q2 2021. The winning participants will be the OFFICE FRIENDLY member that achieves the highest points in each spend category. The winners must be a shareholder member, not serving any notice period with OFFICE FRIENDLY at the time of the tour package and their OFFICE FRIENDLY account have no outstanding overdue invoices.
11. Points for the incentive will be awarded on Q-Connect & Exclusive Brand growth only. Participants will be awarded 1 point for every 1% increase in monthly sales 2021 vs 2022 by range and 1 point per £100 increase in monthly sales 2021 vs 2022 by range. Double points will be awarded for focus products sold in month. ie furniture sales in February. These monthly focus products can be found on the incentive website. Points will be published monthly.
12. Bonus points will be available throughout the promotional period. See incentive website for more details.
13. OFFICE FRIENDLY customers are only eligible to win a spot prize once however customers who win a spot prize will still be eligible to win a place on Hot Rocks 2022.
14. The incentive and its benefits are offered at the discretion of OFFICE FRIENDLY. OFFICE FRIENDLY is not responsible for lost, corrupted or delayed entries. Participation constitutes full and unconditional acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Any failure to follow the incentive terms and conditions, any abuse of the incentive, any conduct detrimental to the interests of OFFICE FRIENDLY, or any misrepresentation of any information furnished to OFFICE FRIENDLY may result in the termination of his or her participation, the cancellation of accrued points, rewards or benefits, or both.
15. This incentive runs from 4th January until 30th June 2022 (inclusive)
USE OF DATA
16. Personal data which you provide when you enter your details on the incentive website may be used for incentive communications and future OFFICE FRIENDLY marketing activity. If you agree to this use, please tick the ‘accept terms and conditions box’ on the incentive website.
PROMOTER AND PROMOTION
17. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or the final determination of any court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be valid.
18. OFFICE FRIENDLY reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, customers shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
19. This promotion is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
20. The promoter of this is OFFICE FRIENDLY Dealer Association Limited, The Hart Shaw Building, Sheffield Business Park, Europa Link S9 1XU (“OFFICE FRIENDLY”)
21. Please retain for future reference.